axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Varaprasad_Mav...@putnam.com
Subject Varaprasad Mavuri/FRA/PutnamInv is out of the office.
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 06:00:40 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  12/24/2004 and will not return until
01/04/2005.

This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be forwarded or distributed
in any other format. This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or security,
or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Putnam does not accept purchase or redemptions
of securities, instructions, or authorizations that are sent via e-mail.   All market prices,
data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject
to change without notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect
those of Putnam, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.