axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ATTN: New Axis User Group for Japanese started!
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:12:35 GMT

Hi,

Could someone tell me what having a japanese Axis means please?
If I look on the website if looks the same. I guess the code stays the same
it's a user group not a dev group.
So, should I be looking on the jp mailing list too for new issues or will
they all come via the main lists?

btw: I note that the jp web link to Axis C wiki is out of date so there
must be some mirroring somewhere that isn't working ?

thank for the info,
John.

John Hawkins