axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Dominik Kacprzak as Axis Java committer
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:49:39 GMT

Hi All,
      +1

      This is just a general comment, but can we have some brief
introductions by the proposer for the new committer so that we know a bit
about their technical background, what are their goals and how they want to
influence/use Axis.  This is really just to give those who are not familiar
with the new committer a chance to get to know them other than just by
name.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

                      Davanum Srinivas