axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1-2 and dot - NET interoperability
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:11:07 GMT

Hi Thomas,

I am currently working on fixing the array problem with .NET client and Axis
server.  I have a fix, but it breaks the test/wsdl/roundtrip test case, in
strange and wonderful ways.  I really hope to get this fixed as (as you are
aware) this interop is pretty important!

Does anyone have any insight as to *why* .NET doesn't like SOAP encoded
types in a SOAP encoded array?

P.S. Have I mentioned this week how much I hate our type mapping system?
It's starting to get personal... :-|

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development