axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Jongjin and Guillaume as Axis Java Committer
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:00:23 GMT
I realized that we had great candidates for Axis Java Committer apart from
Dominik and Venkat. Jongjin <gunsnroz@hotmail.com> has been working on many
critical issues and expressed his interest in developing web services with
Axis. Guillaume<Guillaume.Sauthier@objectweb.org> also has been contributing
to SAAJ and JAX-RPC by working on JOnAS, and expressed his interest in
solving problems in Axis. It is remarkable that both are sort of "J2EE guys"
in the field, and I'd like to nominate them for committer status with great
expectation that their activities in our poject will be more efficient and
immediate, in particular, in terms of Java standards and practical cases.

Here is my +1 to both.

Thanks,

Ias

P.S. Further introduction on them will follow this message soon (from
themselves :-)