axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasula, Venugopal (Consultant)" <Venugopal.Pas...@GTECH.COM>
Subject how I can configure commons logger in log4j.properties.
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:30:38 GMT
Hi,
  I am sorry to post this question here. I configured my log4j.proprties to
INFO, and set the system proprty log4j.configuration to the directory where
this log4j.proprties file exist. in the file I could able to see my
application debug statements but not the axis api debug statements. I am
using log4j.Logger class and axis is using commons.Log class. If I want to
see the axis debug statements, what are the changes I need to make. please
anybody help me out.here is my log4j.properties file.

____

# Properties for configuring Log4j
# This is the configuring for logging on the JUnit side (i.e. the client
side)

log4j.rootCategory=INFO, CONSOLE, LOGFILE
log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.enterprise=INFO, CONSOLE , LOGFILE

log4j.logger.org.apache.axis=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.encoding=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.utils=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.axis.message=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.AxisServlet=INFO

# CONSOLE is set to be a ConsoleAppender using a PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.Threshold=INFO
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.CONSOLE.layout.ConversionPattern=- %m%n

# LOGFILE is set to be a File appender using a PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.LOGFILE=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.File=b2b.log
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.Append=true
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.Threshold=INFO
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.LOGFILE.layout.ConversionPattern=%-4r [%t] %-5p %c %x - %m%n

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized
amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment
or viruses or any consequence thereof.