axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ <julien.wajsb...@francetelecom.com>
Subject Re: WS-Reliability vs WS-ReliableMessaging
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:41:24 GMT
Mark D. Hansen a écrit :

> There is no implementation of WS-Reliability under the Apache
> umbrella.  There is an implementation (with source code) available
> here: http://businessgrid.ipa.go.jp/rm4gs/index-en.html.  It claims to
> be "open source", but I don't know which license they are using.

I read the licence, and (although I'm not a lawyer :) it seems nearly
free software, and really similar to the Apache License 2.0 (there is a
clause about patent litigation), except the 11th article ("Licensee
shall not use the Program or the Modified Program [...] for the purposes
of designing, developing, producing, or stockpiling any weapon of mass
destruction").

--
Julien