axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Axis2]let us Discuss Engine
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:58:57 GMT
I would really like to discuss the engine this week, but I have family
plans tomorrow evening, and so won't be able to attend the chat at 10PM.

Might people be willing to switch the time this week to the same time as
last week?  If this is inconvenient for anyone, that's fine - just
figured I'd ask.

--Glen