axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [Axis2] on NAMINGCLASSES or NamingClasses [ Re: [Axis2] WSDL Service Desc
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:51:09 GMT
Chathura Herath wrote:

> I have posted a proposal in the wiki for a possible Architecture for a
> WSDL Service Desc for Axis 2 based on the WSDL 2.0 Component Model.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage_2fArchitecture_2fWSDL

little nitpick not that is about WOM but any class in Axis2:

could we consider that AXIS, WSDL, XML, and especially SOAP are actually
used as words and not acronyms any longer?

So we would have AxisWsdlService instead of AXISWSDLService etc.

this is much easier (at least for me) to read ...

thanks,

alek