axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] next chat time 9AM EST?
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 06:08:48 GMT

>>let
>>>>>

>>> [Chinthaka] Who told you, I'm in a University ? :)
>>>

>>amazing powers of deduction - how can i go wrong?

 [Chinthaka] Oh, I can think of your "amazing powers" as I'm not in a
university. My university life is long gone ;) ;)

>>>BTW : Sorry for mis-calculations of the time. So is it on 8PM SLT as Glen
>>>suggested or 7PM SLT as Harsha suggested ?
>>>
>>>In wiki, its still 8PM SLT.
>>>

>>wiki is now updated.

 [Chinthaka] Thankx Alek. So lets meet same time next week also.

BTW : I wish all of you Merry Christmas with full of joy and happiness !!

(I'm on leave tomorrow; this is my last chance before 25th)

Regards,
-- Eran Chinthaka