axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jal...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: WS-Reliability vs WS-ReliableMessaging
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:12:45 GMT
Hi Jian ,

Followings will be my comments for your questions..

Most of the materials refer WS-ReliableMessaging as WS-RM
There is no WS-Reliability implementation under apache
Sandesha currently under incubation, but we are heading for a release soon
may be in January :)

Thanks,

Jaliya

  _____

From: Jian J Zhang [mailto:jzhang1@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 1:38 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: WS-Reliability vs WS-ReliableMessaging

 Appreciate if anyone here can clarify the following standard:

WS-Reliablility, this is from OASIS
WS-ReliableMessaing, this is from IBM, BEA, MS, etc.

questions:
1.) which of the above standard does the term "WS-RM" refer to?

2) there is a implementation of WS-ReliableMessaging from AIXS community,
the sandesha project,
    but there is not support for WS-Reliability, is this true?

3) is Sandesha implementation reliable now?

Thanks,