axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Kacprzak <domi...@opentoolbox.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Dominik Kacprzak as Axis Java committer
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:54:37 GMT
Hi all,

Here goes my short introduction. I have been doing software development for the last 8-9 years,
90% of the time, my development environment was either on Unix or Linux. I have been hooked
on Java since its alpha version. Most of my Java experience comes from doing web application
development using Java, XML, and XSLT on open source platforms and frameworks. For the last
year or so, I have been involved in the web services projects on a Weblogic platform and was
succesful in convincing the rest of the engineering team to pick Axis 1.1 as our webservices
framework.  Currently I'm acting as a web services architect on a project interfacing with
.Net services.

In the near future, I want to help out with getting Axis 1.2 out of the door and closing some
of the ouststanding bugs. There seems to be a plenty of orphaned issues in JIRA which should
be fairly straightforward to address.  One of my pet projects is an implementation of WS-I
Sample Application for Axis (AXIS-1149). Further down the road, I'm interested in adding JMX
support to Axis.

I'm located in San Jose, CA.

- Dominik