axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Farhaan Mohideen" <farh...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] WSDLServiceEmitter
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:49:09 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Srinath Perera [mailto:hemapani@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 December 2004 12:58
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana
Cc: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] WSDLServiceEmitter

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:45:05 +0600, Sanjiva Weerawarana
<sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:
> "Srinath Perera" <hemapani@gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > it is in chathura's sractch! The code is WSDL serializing and it build
> > a XML memory model and serialize it. that is where the OM hop in as OM
> > is a serializable memosy model!
> >
> > I think we can write WOM out using a push interface
> > (writeStartElement() , writeText()  ..e.g. Axis1.1
> > SerializationContext ) without XML memory model in between which is
> > clean and need less memory
>
> +1 .. if you write WOM using the StAX push interface then we can
> feed that back into OM if desired or to a text stream or whatever.
>
> I thought Farhaan's note said something about "building" from
> the OM. I guess I have to go look at the code. Damn.

you mean
> I am working WSDL generation (WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0) based on OM.
I think that is WSDL->OM not OM->WSDL but we got to Ask Farhaan himself :)
Thanks
Srinath

Srinath , Mistyped  "I am working WSDL generation (WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0)
based on OM" it should read as
I am working WSDL generation (WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0) based on "WOM"

Farhaan