axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Kacprzak <domi...@opentoolbox.com>
Subject Re: [Axi2] Coding style
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:18:22 GMT
A quick note on coding styles.  I used IDEA and JBuilder for the development and found out
that JBuilder's "Java Standard code style" does not completely agree with IDEA's style.  Since
most editors allow you to tweak formatting, would it make sense to list all the options and
their settings to make sure that folks use the same editor settings regardless of their favorite
IDE?

Another suggestion which will most likely get me flamed.  How about changing the default width
of text from the good old 80 characters to 120? A greater width makes wrapping less likely
to occur. Just a thought:)

- Dominik