axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Lakshmi Chaparala" <>
Subject RE: Out of Memory Errors
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:39:25 GMT
Hi Archit,

It worked with increasing heap size to 1024MB. I will test my app with more
than 10,000 records and see if it goes through! Well if I have to keep
doubling heap size for every 10K records then may be this sure merits a new
bug report.

-----Original Message-----
From: Archit Shah []
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 2:59 PM
Cc: Lakshmi Chaparala
Subject: Re: Out of Memory Errors

This question sounds like it might be more appropriate on the user list
( That said, the obvious answer to
OutOfMemoryError's is to increase the JVM's maximum heap size.
Processing large arrays can easily require 256 megabytes or more. I am
unsure if your issue merits a new bug report. There are currently open
bugs regarding Axis memory usage:

I posted, to this list, an investigation into Axis memory usage a few
weeks ago, if you are interested:

 -- Archit

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 13:36 -0700, Lakshmi Chaparala wrote:
> We are querying a database that returns 10,000 records and sends it back
> XML format as dataobjects. We get the following error:
> Any advice is appreciated. If we reduced the size of records to 1600
> everything works fine. We are using AxisRC1.2 version and deploying our
> services over JBoss server.
> (500)Internal Server Error

View raw message