axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error running funciontal test: getting HTTP response code: 400 from WhiteMesa
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:12:54 GMT
you can add a build.properties in ws-axis/java directory with the following line

test.functional.fail=false

this will run the all the tests and won't stop because of failures.
Once you do that, you can run "ant report" to generate the junit
reports and see how many have failed.

If this is the only failure, i'd say your patch is OK.

thanks,
dims