axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Archit Shah <archit.s...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Out of Memory Errors
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:58:30 GMT
This question sounds like it might be more appropriate on the user list
(axis-user@apache.org). That said, the obvious answer to
OutOfMemoryError's is to increase the JVM's maximum heap size.
Processing large arrays can easily require 256 megabytes or more. I am
unsure if your issue merits a new bug report. There are currently open
bugs regarding Axis memory usage:

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1567
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1391

I posted, to this list, an investigation into Axis memory usage a few
weeks ago, if you are interested:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=110029173620727&w=2

 -- Archit