axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.2 RC2? Final?
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:57:46 GMT
One of the major problem areas seems to be the DeserializationContext
class. In Axis 1.1 DeserializationContextImpl appears to work more
efficiently. This observation is based on the following numbers:

The time elapsed between entering AxisServlet.doPost() and Entering
Java.Provider.Invoke() is as follows:

Axis 1.1:  62 ms
Axis 1.2:  219 ms

That's the time spent for bulk of deserialization invocations. This
difference is  observed with 1 MB message size, and is almost nullifed
for very small message sizes (upto 50k).

-- Venkat