axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Website improvement - downloads
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:24:40 GMT

In my opinion ;-)

the Axis website is constructed wrongly. It is Java focussed and then C
appears to have been tacked on. I guess this is heriditary before C really
got a grip.

I suggest we move to change the page so that Java and C are of equal
standing. Tha way we could improve the site so that C has exactly the same
links (in the side bar) as Java.

I understand that Java is far more stablished however, I don't think that
should really affect the web-site anymore?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
             29/11/2004 05:52                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Website improvement - downloads
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Hi all,
    Few thoughts on the download info:
1. Would it be a good idea to mention nightly builds and have a link to
nightly build page (http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly) from download
page (http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/download.html)?

2. The release page (http://ws.apache.org/axis/releases.html) , liked from
axis c++ page, has no info on Axis C++ stuff. I think we must have our own
release page similar to Axis Java (an should notput the info on the same
page as with Axis Java)

Thanks,
Samisa...

Do you Yahoo!?