axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Archit Shah <archit.s...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Axis memory usage and performance
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:26:17 GMT
Not sure why I can't upload to jira. I get a 502 error. "The proxy
server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy
server could not handle the request <em><a
href="/jira/secure/AttachFile.jspa">POST&nbsp;/jira/secure/

server</strong></p>"

The file is attached here instead.

  -- Archit