axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: [ews] Generation fails when soap location attribute is not an URL
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:55:38 GMT
Yes, that leads to Locator that are not directly usable.
The provider of the Stub (in a J2EE env, this is the server) must update
the endpoint value to the right one.
But if the generation fails and did not produce any Stub/Locator, I've
got no objects to configure and give to the client!

this is just an option that will not be the default one.
And we can log a warning to tell the user that something is wrong with
the endpoint.

Guillaume