axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/test/types TestDuration.java
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:58:42 GMT
dominik,

i tried to use jakarta regexp / xerces's REUtil as a fall back when
JDK1.4 is not present. The code is in CVS. But the problem is that
some of the tests fail when we don't use JDK1.4 :(

-- dims

PS: Please try latest CVS under jdk1.3 (and add say jakarta regexp jar in lib)

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:48:33 -0800, Dominik Kacprzak
<dominik@opentoolbox.com> wrote:
> This is my bad, I used regular expressions to validate strings used to construct a Duration
object. The methods for doing regular expressions on a string were introduced with Java 1.4.
 I will rewrite the string constructors without using regular expressions and submit a patch
later today.