axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.2 RC2? Final?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:13:02 GMT
Ok. i did some profiling and committed a change
(http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=axis-cvs@ws.apache.org&msgNo=3275).
let me know if there's any change in the numbers. Also, am finding
that for this case JDK13 has the best performance and JDK15 is the
worst...So make sure you run your tests always against the same JDK to
compare numbers.

thanks,
dims