axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Devang Mehta" <devang.me...@patni.com>
Subject Regarding the Jars for building the source code.
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:04:42 GMT
Hello Developers,

I am trying to build the axis1.2beta3 source code on my machine,

But i am not able to compile the full code as i dont have all the necessary
classes.

Following are the list of classes that i am not able to find. Please tell me
where I can download the jars for the same. Please provide the links.

com.ibm.net.* and sub-packages
progress.message.client.*
progress.message.jclient.*
org.apache.axis.components.bridge.*

These jars are not present in the lib folder of the cvs-view of the axis
source.

Thanks in advance.

Devang Mehta
Software Engineer.
Patni Computer Systems Ltd.

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.