axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EWS] Replace JAXB-RI with XMLBeans
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:54:50 GMT
thanks Jongjin,

shall we try to  set up todo list @
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/EWS. Please add what you think
needed to added/done to EWS.

Will try my best to help you to hack in to EWS code, please ask for
help in need .

I am positive there should be more room to improve in EWS structure.
e.g. match the jaxrpcmapper in to the ews code. we have treat it
standalone this far, remove some unused code segments....

Thanks
Srinath

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:37:41 +0900, Jongjin Choi <gunsnroz@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dims, Srinath,
>
> Great job. It is very fast.
>
> While digging into ews code, I found that ews is almost structured as I think it should
be.
> I feel that I need to dig into ews code more. :-)
> I'll check the latest CVS source.
>
> Thanks.

error, which doesn't seem to be axis-related.

binding technology such as JAXB.

JAX-RPC mapping file (marshalling/unmarshalling/mapper),
with XML-binding netural model.

binding-dependent objects to this model,
EWS can select the binding layer of EWS,  reducing

EWS will be split several files.

I can get