axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrapped doc/lit WSDL generation
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 02:07:29 GMT
Hi Tom;
Just a thought .. I would have use maxOccur="" /minOccurs="" over
nillable (same way u have purposed) as that would be more Schema Like.
(Am not sure wether nillable allowed in doclitral, it is encoding I
belive).

Another point
a) Nillable is   <a></a> / vlaue does not present
b) minOcuurs="0" mean <a> might does not present at all.

yes both Map in to the same thing in java. But are they both equivelent.

Thanks
Srinath