axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kellogg, Richard" <RKell...@MICROS.COM>
Subject RE: ws-axis/java/docs
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:57:08 GMT
Thank you. :)

Rick Kellogg

-----Original Message-----
From: Toshiyuki Kimura [mailto:toshi@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 4:27 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: dims@apache.org
Subject: Re: ws-axis/java/docs

Hi all of Axis committers and axis-dev folks,

   Now, we have a manual how to build our site with Apache Forrest.
This time, I made a new 'build.xml' to update, check and generate
the whole Axis site briefly. You can find out the manual on the
menu bar of our site as 'HowToBuildSite'.
<http://ws.apache.org/axis/howtobuild.html>

   I believe that the task will help us to maintain the site easy,
and hopefully, we reduce the out of sync or wrong updates on the
site contents.

Thanks,

Toshi <toshi@apache.org>