axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject jax rpc 1.1 compliant type mapping
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:55:26 GMT
I would like to expose the jaxrpc11Compliance flag in DefaultTypeMappingImpl
in some was other than a system property.
In particular, I think that turning this on when generating (and using) the
WSDL2Java stubs would be very handy.

A switch on WSDL2Java (and an API) is a start, and then I am thinking that
the stub would need to turn this on also for its default type mapping.  I
haven't looked deeply in to how the default is constructed - we may only do
it once.

Thoughts on how to do this in a programmatic way?  Who added the switch?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development