axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chau Hua <C...@mobius.com>
Subject Webservice method with 2 parameters not working properly
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:34:30 GMT
I have created a document literal webservice in Axis via import of a .NET
wsdl.
One operation in this webservice has 2 parameters, i.e.  String
savePreviewContent(String contentxml, String filenm).
Somehow, the value of the second parameter is always set to null when it
gets to the web service method. Does anyone know what I did wrong here?
I debugged and saw the value was passed correctly from the client up to the
RPCHandler.
One solution is to pass a string array (containing  2 strings) for the first
parameter, but I am curious what could be done to fix this problem.

Thanks for any help,
Cathy