axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David D. Lucas" <ddlu...@lse.com>
Subject Re: AXIS and websphere 5.1
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:27:45 GMT
Have you tired using the CLASSLOADER option of PARENT LAST in your WAR
file deployment options?  Once deployed, double check it and make sure
it took effect.

Later,
Dave

Dorner, Thomas wrote:
> Developers of AXIS,
>

> We are facing the following problem:
>

> We use AXIS with websphere 5.1 and got a
> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError.
>
> I have learned form the user-list that this error comes with the new
> saaj.jar (AXIS 1.2 RC1).
>
> There is no problem with the older Version of saaj.jar (AXIS 1.2 beta 1
> & 2).
>

> So my question is:
>

> Is it possible to use the new AXIS 1.2 RC1 with older saaj.jar and
> recompile my classes for websphere?
>
> à Because websphere use intern an older saaj.jar and I can´t tell
> websphere to ignore his own saaj.jar!
>

> Or will I get some error in the future when using older saaj.jar???
>

> Thanks for your efforts
>

> Thomas

| David Lucas                      mailto: ddlucas @ lse.com |
| Lucas Software Engineering, Inc.   (740) 964-6248 Voice    |
| Unix,Java,C++,CORBA,XML,EJB        (614) 668-4020 Mobile   |
| Middleware,Frameworks              (888) 866-4728 Fax/Msg  |
| GPS Location:  40.0150 deg Lat,  -82.6378 deg Long         |
| IMHC: "Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life."  |
| IMHC: "I know where I am; I know where I'm going."    <><  |

Notes: PGP Key Block=http://www.lse.com/~ddlucas/pgpblock.txt
IMHO="in my humble opinion" IMHC="in my humble conviction"
All trademarks above are those of their respective owners.