axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: [Axis2] OM Patch
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:18:15 GMT
Eran Chinthaka wrote:

>>>Can somebody please apply this patch to Axis2, Chinthaka scratch area.
>>>

>>applied (i was not 100% sure but
>>java\dev\scratch\chinthaka\OMAPI_with_Impl\src\java\org\apache\axis\om
>>looks like right location?).
>>
>>BTW: what were the exact options that you used to generate patch? it
>>seems that only *one* file was changed (OMElementImpl.java) but you
>>generated patch for all files that had just replaced files content with
>>the same values?!
>>

>[Eran Chinthaka]
>
>I was using Tortoise SVN to create this patch. But seems like the above
>patch was not created properly.

yes - it seems something is broken ... one possible problem may be
UNIX<->DOS end if lines if you cross mount source code between windows
and UNIX  - here is what i got when applying patch:

$ patch -p1  <../../2getChildren-implemented.txt
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMAttributeImpl.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMTextImpl.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMNodeImpl.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMNavigator.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMXmlPullParserWrapper.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMElementImpl.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMNamedNodeImpl.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMNamespaceImpl.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file OMDocumentImpl.java
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file util/OMChildrenIterator.java

>I just wanted to add another class and to implement the getChildren method
>of the Element class. I deferred this implementation, but Ajith wanted that
>to do the perf tests.
>

>I created and attached another patch. Please apply that.

applied

alek