axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <>
Subject RE: [AXIS2][Deployement] Hot Deployement techniques
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:39:22 GMT
   I see what you want to say just now. In your definition, the Servlet
technology is in the scope of J2SE, but I think that it is a subset of
J2EE technology. It was a small conflict. :)

   The reason why I'm interested in this matter, is related to async
operations. As you know, we add an async feature in JAX-RPC 2.0. But
it's tightly coupled with J2SE 5.0.  That's like as WSM.

   Hopefully, I'd like to provide a set of APIs for async operations
for earlier users of J2SE with keeping an independence from J2SE 5.0.
I'm not sure whether it's possible I can implement full compatible
APIs for J2SE 1.4 or the earlier. Anyway, it's my thought at this time.

> I'm on the first term of my graduate course, so just wish I could.
> (Moreover, I even don't have VISA for US! :-) How about you and Glen?

   I can't be there this time due to the other tasks. I don't know if
Glen attends the meeting or not.

Toshi <>

View raw message