axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EWS] Replace JAXB-RI with XMLBeans
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:08:20 GMT
Got geronimo-axis working again...(Got rid of the extra
ews-xmlbeans-DEV.jar). Added a TODO list -
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/EWS. Please work off of the latest
CVS.

thanks,
dims

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:57:56 +0600, Srinath Perera <hemapani@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jongjin;
>
> I did the EWS xmlbeans part. there is a serialization part to done
> before remove the JAXB dependencies completly from the main build.
>
>  Shall we try to make a wiki of TODO so we can communicate on who did what.
>
> Thanks
> Srinath
>

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:15:57 +0900, Jongjin Choi <gunsnroz@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Dims and Srinath,
>

> > I'll try to make the abstraction and xmlbeans binding code.
> > I think it will take two or three days if all things are going well.
> > (I'm not used to maven build env. and geronimo/ews convention but
> > I'm ready in xmlbeans and j2ee webservices schemas.)
> >
> > I think, then, Srinath can refactor current ews codes with the abstraction code.
> >
> > Is that acceptable?
> >
> > ps.
> > I have no information about all tests in axis-geronimo.
> > I just downloaded geronimo and am building now but encounter an build error, which
doesn't seem to be axis-related.

file (marshalling/unmarshalling/mapper),
XML-binding netural model.

select the binding layer of EWS,  reducing