axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nishant Kumar <nishant.ku...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Axis performance and MessageElement.equals()
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 05:29:10 GMT
hi,
	this is exactly the second point i have mentioned at
http://nishantkumar.com/notes/tuning/axis.html.

I have also suggested a simple solution for this which will apply for
most of the situations.
this time i am attaching a patch for
src/org/apache/axis/message/NodeImpl.java and
src/org/apache/axis/message/MessageElement.java

these two patches will solve the problem, most of the time. this will
surely boost performance.
you can have look at these patches to find out what i mean by most of the time.

i will attach these patches in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1497 too.

thanks,
nishant