axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [AXIS2][Deployement] Hot Deployement techniques
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:51:29 GMT
Hi all;

I sent a mail to tomcat dev list (alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.) asking how
they handle hot deployment. But I didn't get any reply from them yet.

I red an articles and I found that;

Tomcat continuously scans specific folder to perform hot deployment. So it
is similar to the technique that I have mentioned earlier (thread is running
forever and checking a specific folder is update).

(I am very sorry for delaying to reply, it is because I was busy with my
academic activities )

thank you

Deepal