axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Smith" <pet...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject Re: Axis performance and MessageElement.equals()
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:30:44 GMT
I suggested the try/finally in AXIS-1597. I was curious if db.newDocument()
throws an exception what has that to do with the db? How does it differ from
the db.parse(inp) scenario in  newDocument(InputSource inp) or was the
try/finally removed from that code also? I am just an onlooker who thinks
not enforcing a balanced pop/push in a cache is unusual.

Peter.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jongjin Choi" <gunsnroz@hotmail.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: Axis performance and MessageElement.equals()

<nishant.kumar@itellix.com> wrote:
> [...]
DocumentBuilders

in
the

I think we
should be
May be,
we can just
You
can have a

http://nishantkumar.com/notes/tuning/axis.html.
for
DocumentBuilder'  is related to the jira issue AXIS-1597.
reuse the
DocumentBuilder.

threads with
fewer number of DocumentBuilder compared to per-thread model.

have mentioned at

for this which
will apply for

most of the
time. this will
to find out what i
mean by most of the time.

Green wrote:
> [...]
profiling and I
stumbled into
any reason why
the equals method
it not just compare
the objects?

because of NodeImpl.
NodeImpl keeps an
the operations in
NodeImpl use
equals().  Isn't it
the case that
etc... should be
looking for a specific
the same?  While
we're at it, shouldn't
the child?
Currently, it continues
equals() the child
to remove.  The DOM

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It
is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may
contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store,
copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please
return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au