axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <>
Subject RE: Closed: (AXIS-1598) Generated Java artifacts name for Schema Anonymous type
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:40:14 GMT
I can't argue (much) about being spec complaint. But currently, wsdl2java is
broken and needs to be fixed. I don't have time right now to look into the
My other point / question is, that maybe these sort of 'drastic' changes
should not be happening between rc1 and rc2. One would expect very minor
changes between rc1 and rc2. I don't know if there is some kind of a release
policy (feature freeze, etc.) for axis.
This change definitely affects a lot of our code and now we have to consider
what to do about it.

View raw message