axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <>
Subject RE: [wsm]does xmlbeans replace Axis's java2wsdl?
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:31:14 GMT

Hi Jonathan, all,
I am working on the WSDL processing module for the Axis 2. I have added
few thoughts to wiki that might help you.

I have come up with the WSDL object model basically based on the WSDL 2.
0 component model.
What I have in mind is to use xml-beans for schema support both in WSDL
object model (as types) and for WSDL parsing.

Considering your work in beehive what I would feel is that it can fit
into the java2wsdl because of its metadata annotation support. I am not
sure how can I make it work with WSDL object model that I came up with.

P.S. WSDL Object Model I am talking about is not specific to WSDL 2.0,
infact it is generic to both WSDL 1.1 and 2.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Colwell []
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 9:16 AM
To:; Srinath Perera
Subject: RE: [wsm]does xmlbeans replace Axis's java2wsdl?

I guess this would be a good time to start finding out more about Axis2.
As the author of the forwarded post, I must admit I don't know much
about where this would fit in with Axis2 plans since I've mostly been
working with Axis 1.2 for the Beehive WSM project.

Any insight into how this affects the Axis2[WSDL] discussions as well as
how Axis2 and Beehive WSM should most effectively interoperate would be
most welcome.