axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart Jensen" <sjen...@novell.com>
Subject Disappearing namespace prefixes
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:59:27 GMT
I am acting as a SOAP server.

A client sends me xml that looks like:

<S:Body id="sb2d9c0fecd31ef4ccd">
<sis:Query xmlns="id-sis-pp:2003-08" xmlns:sis="id-sis-pp:2003-08">
<sis:ResourceID>abcd</sis:ResourceID>
<sis:Query>
</S:Body>

By the time Axis is done with it and me server Axis Handler gets the
message, the XML has been changed to look like:

<S:Body id="sb2d9c0fecd31ef4ccd">
<Query xmlns="id-sis-pp:2003-08">
<ResourceID>abcd</sis:ResourceID>
<Query>
</S:Body>

Since this S:Body element is signed, these changes cause all sorts of
havoc when I go to validate the signature.  I am using doc:literal on my
handler definition in server-config.wsdd.

Why is AXIS changing the document??  How do I stop it from doing that??

There must be some way to tell AXIS "This section is signed - DO NOT
MESS WITH IT!"

I would really appreciate anyone's help.

Stuart Jensen
sjensen@novell.com