axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Iltchenko, Andrei" <Andrei.Iltche...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject RE: Patch for Blocker Bug 27372
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:01:12 GMT
Completely agree, I have therefore specified JDK 1.4.X as the environment
for the bug report. I also thought about the absence of the 'cause' property
in the earlier JDKs while working on the patch, but got put off by the idea
of having WSDL2Java generate different code depending on the JDK that it was
running on/generating code for.

This not too much of a problem though, since during
marshalling/unmarshalling the original (unmangled) xml name is used, thanks
to how metadata is generated by JavaBeanHelperWriter.

and then destroy it.