axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] copyright in StAX interfaces?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:08:20 GMT
FYI,

StAX RI is now hosted at http://stax.codehaus.org/ . It's quite strange that

/*   Copyright 2004 BEA Systems, Inc.
 *
 *   Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
 *   you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
 *   You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *       http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 *   Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
 *   distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
 *   WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
 *   See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
 *   limitations under the License.
 */

is its implementation code license but

/**
 * This interface declares a simple filter interface that one can
 * create to filter XMLEventReaders
 * @version 1.0
 * @author Copyright (c) 2003 by BEA Systems. All Rights Reserved.
 */

is its API code license.

I asked Christopher to post the API source code to its CVS, so what I can
predict now is the license of the API source will be synchronized to that of
the implementation.

Regards,

Ias