axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test error question
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:10:50 GMT
I got this once...i uninstalled the JDK, rebooted, re-installed the
JDK and then rebooted and haven't seen the problem since. BTW, i am
using 1.4.2_05-b04 now.

-- dims

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:41:58 -0400 , Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> wrote:
> 
> I also get this error every single time I run the functional tests and I
> have for many months.
> 
> I usually exclude this test (put it in
> ws-axis/java/junit-exclude-tests.txt).
> 
> --
> Tom Jordahl
> Macromedia Server Development
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Shantanu Sen [mailto:ssen@pacbell.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:52 PM
> To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
> Subject: test error question
> 
> I got this error while trying to run ant
> functional-tests. Any ideas what might be the cause? I
> am using jdk 1.4.1_02
> 
>     [junit] - Testing service...
>     [junit] - Testing undeployment...
>     [junit] - Test complete.
>     [junit] - Testing message sample.
>     [junit] - Testing deployment...
>     [junit] - Testing service...
>     [junit] - Test complete.
>     [junit] - Testing faults sample.
>     [junit] - Testing deployment...
>     [junit] - Testing service...
>      [java] - No deserializer for java.lang.Throwable
>     [junit] - No deserializer for java.lang.Throwable
>     [junit] - Test complete.
>      [java] java.lang.InternalError: Converter
> malfunction (Unicode) -- please s
> ubmit a bug report via
> http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
>      [java]     at
> sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$ConverterSD.malfunction(StreamDecode
> r.java:233)
>      [java]     at
> sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$ConverterSD.convertInto(StreamDecode
> r.java:249)
>      [java]     at
> sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$ConverterSD.implRead(StreamDecoder.j
> ava:295)
>      [java]     at
> sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:180)
>      [java]     at
> java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:167)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$EntityScanner.load(XM
> LEntityManager.java:3265)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager$EntityScanner.skipStr
> ing(XMLEntityManager.java:3025)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$XMLDeclDispatch
> er.dispatch(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:577)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDoc
> ument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfigura
> tion.java:525)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfigura
> tion.java:581)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
> 
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAX
> Parser.java:1175)
>      [java]     at
> javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(Deseria
> lizationContext.java:225)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:645)
> 
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:279)
> 
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisWorker.execute(Simpl
> eAxisWorker.java:428)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisWorker.run(SimpleAxi
> sWorker.java:155)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer.run(SimpleAxi
> sServer.java:241)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer.start(SimpleA
> xisServer.java:284)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer.start(SimpleA
> xisServer.java:292)
>      [java]     at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer.main(SimpleAx
> isServer.java:373)
>      [java] Exception in thread "main"
> 
>      [java] Java Result: 1
>     [junit] - Testing deployment...
> 
>      [java] - TCPListener received new connection:
> Socket[addr=/127.0.0.1,port=4
> 514,localport=8088]
>      [java] - AxisListener quitting.
> 
> [runaxisfunctionaltests] Error from HTTP read:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connec
> tion refused: connect
> 
> BUILD FAILED
> D:\axis-build\ws-axis\java\build.xml:336: Following
> error occured while executin
> g this line
> D:\axis-build\ws-axis\java\buildTest.xml:249:
> Following error occured while exec
> uting this line
> D:\axis-build\ws-axis\java\buildTest.xml:177: Test
> test.functional.FunctionalTes
> ts failed
> 
> Total time: 7 minutes 17 seconds
> D:\axis-build\ws-axis\java>
> 
> 


-- 
Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/

Mime
View raw message