axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nelson Minar <nel...@monkey.org>
Subject RE: AXIS with JDK 1.5
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:02:06 GMT
>Axis developers, what do you think of this issue? Making Axis 1.2 compilable
>by Tiger or put off the job to Axis 2 or any approach else?

I'm not a developer, so feel free to discount this message. But I
think it's important to make 1.2 a high quality product. And Tiger
support seems like part of that. Tiger's very cool and it's coming
soon.

It sounds like the enum-as-keyword issue is simple enough to change,
although is there a chance it will break code that relies on java2wsdl
output? I don't understand the SAAJ / DOM 3 issue, but if it's not
majorly difficult I think it'd be very valuable to make it compatible
with both 1.4 and 1.5.