axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <marc.boorsht...@octetstring.com>
Subject Re: Going from Text Based XML to a SOAPBody?
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:31:42 GMT
This is similar to what I'll eventually want to do, but I was actually
looking for the reverse, going from DOM to SOAP.  The  solution was
pretty simple, I just implemented a SOAPBodyElement and over-road the
outputImpl to SerializationContext.writeDOMElement directly.

Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com