axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dorner Thomas <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject AXIS Session problem
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:34:49 GMT
Hello all,

I think I found a problem in AXIS.

I do the following:

I use the SimpleSessionHandler to handle Session, but I use the same

Session over different Webservices. I set the Session over the
AXISEngine.setOption().

But when I do this, for every new Service I call, there will be a new
HTTPSession generated.

When I understand the APIdoc the right way, my AXISSession depends on the
HTTPSession.

So when I use the AXISHTTPSessionListener to be notified, when my Session
will be destroyed,

I will be notified for every HTTPSession that will be destroyed.

But in the end, when I call different Services, there is always one
AXISSession,

but a HTTPSession for every Service I call. So I will be

notified for things that are not interesting for me.

Am I right - or do I make a mistake?

Thanks Tomi

I use the Session for usermanagment - and should be notified when session
ends, to destroy the subjet.