axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Fell" <sf...@salesforce.com>
Subject RE: WSI compliance test fails because of a schema import statement
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:41:56 GMT
Its worth noting that the WS-I BP errata[1] clarifies that assertation
so that it only applies to import's that use the schemaLocation
attribute. The specifc example below would be ok. As of yet i don't know
if any testing tools that have been updated to match the errata.

Cheers
Simon
www.salesforce.com
[1] http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.0-errata-2004-03-17.html

  _____

From: Sanga Viswanathan [mailto:sviswana@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 2:47 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSI compliance test fails because of a schema import statement

The WSDL that gets generated by Axis 1.2beta3, has a schema which
imports the lang.java namespace.
<import namespace="http://lang.java <http://lang.java/> " />

This namespace is actually not even being referenced anywhere in the
WSDL itself. I think its getting imported because of the Exception class
that my methods throw.
Anyways, can anyone tell me how I could get rid of this import
statement.

The WSI compliance error that I am getting is as follows

Assertion: WSI2102
Result failed
Failure Message An XML schema import element references something other
than an XML schema definition: the referenced element does not have
"schema" from XML namespace "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" as root
element.
Failure Detail Message http://lang.java

Element Location:  lineNumber=5