axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Satish Artham" <sart...@infusiondev.com>
Subject server redirected too many times(20) while using AXIS 1.1
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:36:43 GMT
Hello,

I'm getting the following error while trying to invoke the MapPoint Web
Service from the AXIS 1.1 (Java): server redirected too many times(20).

I've written my code based on the following article:

http://www.devx.com/mappoint/Article/20419

This code uses a custom class(SimpleHttpSender) to handle digest
authentication required by the MapPoint Web Service.  SimpleHttpSender
uses the java.net classes to intercept the HTTP messages sent by AXIS
and handle the authentication.

I've seen another post (by Srinivas Davanum) where the solution is to
use the commonshttpsender included with AXIS 1.2 beta.  I cannot use a
beta version of code in my production environment.  Are there any
alternatives?  Can you please describe the underlying problem.

Thanks,

Satish Artham

Infusion Development Corporation

P: 416-595-4072