axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/test/saaj TestSOAPElement.java
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:45:06 GMT
Tom Jordahl wrote:
> Sorry, missed that you already fixed it...
>
> --
> Tom Jordahl
> Macromedia Server Development

though I was being told off for a mo'.

FYI, the current header on work projects is LGPL:

/** (C) Copyright 1998-2004 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP

  This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
  License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
  version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

  This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
  Lesser General Public License for more details.

  You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
  License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
  Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA

  For more information: www.smartfrog.org

  */

which isnt allowed either :)