axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Wiki for Axis 2.0 Summit
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:32:31 GMT
hi,

could somebody with enough karma add AXIS2 to roadmap
<http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10460&report=roadmap>?

i think it will be important to record and discuss use cases starting
with those mentioned by Glen such as "Performance issues"
<http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1497> that will lead to
"encoding redesign" and other mentioned on mailing list - i have added
few such use cases to the wiki page...

thanks,

alek