axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Murphy <jmur...@mindreef.com>
Subject Re: (soap encoding <-> XSD) mapping
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 21:19:13 GMT
There is nothing stooping you from adding restriction facets to you WSDL
- in fact it may be a good idea.  The problem is expecting SOAP toolkits
to respect them.  This may not be that big a deal though...just don't
rely on the toolkit providing any of this extra help for you.  If it
helps minimize the client:faults you return because sombody actually
took the time to interpret your schema more fully then cool.

Jim Murphy
Mindreef, Inc.